As fervent sushi lovers, we can tell you right now that sushi is extremely expensive at any restaurant you go to. A single roll can cost you up to $20 (and much more at higher end restuarants), and while they're good that's a lot to pay for such little product.
So save yourself your hard earned money and make sushi yourself! Check out this video to learn how to make sushi at home.
Sushi is both delicious and healthy, making it a favorite of food lovers everywhere. The only draw back is that a full sushi dinner at a restaurant can often be very expensive. If you love sushi, but don't want to spend a fortune, you can try your hand at making sushi at home. The steps are easy to follow, and suitable for chefs of any skill level. Your favorite sushi rolls can be customized to include your favorite ingredients, and be suited to your taste.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades