If you're a vegetarian, you know that it's very difficult to find a good vegetarian dish at most restaurants. True, most restaurants offer vegetarian options, but it's hard to find a vegetarian dish that's actually delicious and a hit with your taste buds.
Luckily, that's where Japanese food comes in. From edamame to sushi rolls with cucumber and avocado, it's easy to find a dish that hits the spot. Check out this video to learn how to prepare your own vegetarian sushi rolls with cucumber, garlic, and avocado.
In this recipe segment taken from Episode #110 of the Hippy Gourmet TV Show, Bruce Brennan (aka The Hippy Gourmet) shows us how to make Veggie Sushi!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades