Nori is the Japanese term for seaweed, in particular the pressed and salted kind that you can find at most Asian supermarkets. Many nori fans eat the stuff as they would chips, since nori is slightly crunchy, slightly salty, and quite addicting. But nori is exponentially healthier than your typical Lay's salt and vinegar chips.
So if you're currently PMSing and feel like you're going to punch someone in the face unless you get some salt in your system FAST, then try these nori crisps.
Chef Mark Bittman of The Minimalist will guide you through how to make these delicious and healthy snacks in a snap. All you need is nori, salt, and water. Brush the nori with some water, sprinkle with salt, and you'll have delectable treats!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades