In this video, we're instructed in the art of a Valentine sushi roll, a perfect little gift that's easy to prepare, and sweet even in non-Valentine's Day circumstances.
With the main mix including crab, tobiko, tempura, and mayo, stirred together, we then add the rice of course. Applying 5 thin sliced nigiri tuna slices over top this, on our sushi roller, we create a half heart shape, twice, and then join the two together, for our intended theme dish. You may then garnish as you choose, with lettuce and sauces being recommended.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades