The last time you ate sushi, how exactly did you eat it? Did you hold the piece of sushi between your chopsticks and then dip it in a concoction of soy sauce and wasabi? We know lots of Americanized Japanese restaurants serve their sushi this way these days, but all of this is wrong.
In Japan, sushi is eaten at the sushi bar and chopsticks aren't used (good sushi falls apart if you use chopsticks). Good sushi should be loose and is meant for picking up with your fingers.
Trevor Corson has a one-of-a-kind job: He's a sushi concierge. As a result, he knows a lot about what people do right and wrong when eating sushi.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades