This video explains how to cut cucumbers when you're using them in sushi. Begin by peeling the cucumber. Cut off both the ends then cut it right down the middle so you have two pieces. Hold the cucumber in one hand and skin it with the other hand. This is to be done in one, long, slow, rotating motion. The knife needs to be moving up and down the whole time while you are cutting extremely thin. This requires a lot of patience and time. It is very important to not rush through this. When you get to the seeds you have reached the cut-off point. Roll everything together and place into a tall container. Soak the cucumbers for 20 minutes, then drain them. When you are ready, cut and serve.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades