Korean cuisine is largely rice-based, like many other Asian cuisines. One distinguishing characteristic, though, is the profusion of side dishes present in Korean cooking. In this Korean food video series, learn how to make an easy recipe for gimbap, a dish almost like sushi—except that it often does not have a raw fish component. Our expert will show you step-by-step how to put this recipe together, including a list of ingredients, rice cooking tips, how to steam the spinach, how to cook the beef (bulgogi), how to slice vegetable ingredients, how to pack the nori, and how to roll and cut the gimbap dish. Enjoy a great snack or side dish: learn how to make this classic Korean recipe today!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades