This video explains how to make a New York roll. First of all spread rice onto the half sheet of nori and spread the toasted sesame seeds. Then add nigir slices of salmon belly, two pieces of Yellow Thailand, two pieces of seared sesame tuna. Then use a frying pan with oil to sear all four sides and then add sesame seeds on each side. Roll it up and tap each ends after that apply a thick layer of tempura flakes on the top of the roll and then roll the roll with a plastic wrap over it. To mold it place the roll on a bamboo wrap and apply a slight pressure into it. Then apply thin layer of masago across the roll. After apply it, reapply the plastic and bamboo mat over it. Apply a slight pressure on it and cut the roll into equal pieces. Put it onto a plate in vertical order. Then garnish it with ginger, wasabi and carrot. Now the roll is ready to serve. This video will a clear picture of making the New York roll.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades