In this how-to video, you will learn how to make Spicy Octopus Sushi. You will need nori, rice, masago, scallions, spicy sauce, tempura flakes, wasabi, lettuce, avocado, octopus, a table spoon and a mixing bowl. You will first roll up two balls of sushi rice into 1 1/2 inches in diameter. Wrap the balls with a third of a 1/2 sheet of nori. Close the ends with some rice to make the ends stick. Grab a small mixing container and spoon and add a small palm full of tempura to it. Add a few pinches of masago and scallions. Cut up two pieces of octopus into smaller pieces, slicing them in one direction and then turning at a 90 degree angle and slicing again. Add the octopus to the bowl and add about a table spoon of spicy sauce. Mix the bowl. Grab a piece of avocado and cut two thin slices. Place the avocado around the rim of the nori Use the spoon to add the mixture into the small sushi cups you have made. Do not over pack. You can add a garnish of carrots, ginger, wasabi, and lettuce to the dish you will use to serve the sushi. By following this video, you will learn how to easily make a tasty and spicy treat for everyone.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades