This video is about making sushi.
Ingredients: rice, sushi vinegar, filling, nori and bamboo mat.
After cooking the rice, add vinegar for flavor. Cool rice. Cut nori skin in half. Place the nori, smooth side down, on a bamboo sushi mat, leaving a gap of 5 mm from the lower edge. Add a 1 cm thick layer of rice on the nori. Leave a gap of 1-2 cm at the top of the nori. Spread wasabi down the middle of the rice. Place a strip of filling on the rice at the bottom of the nori sheet. Press evenly and roll using the bamboo mat. Cut the roll into 6 equal sized pieces. The dip is naturally brewed sushi and sashimi soy sauce. Itadakimasu-I start to eat.
Viewer has learned to make sushi.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades