This video shows you how to make sweet shrimp nigiri. The instruct notes in text that the longest part of the process is just removing the heads and shell. The first step is to twist off the heads and dip them in the baking mix. He then deep fries the heads while he begins to buttery fly cut the back of the raw shrimp. He then makes balls of rice to lay the sliced raw shrimp on. The plate is completed by removing the cooked heads and laying them next to the sweet shrimp on rice.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades