An anonymous sushi chef explains how to make a Volcano Roll. First, he pats down a thin layer of rice over the sliced seaweed. Then, he spreads toasted sesame seeds all over the rice. A layer of salmon is then applied. He then spreads salmon eggs and scallions all over the salmon. Some tempura flakes go over the layer of salmon fish as well. He rolls the entire thing up very tightly to make sure it does not fall apart when eaten. He then deep-fries the entire roll and slices it into even pieces. This technique seems a bit difficult for an amateur to attempt, but this would sure make a delicious roll!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades