This video demonstrates how dragon sushi rolls are made. Rice is pressed onto a rectangular sushi wrapper. The wrapper is then turned upside down, and fillings are spread onto the other side of the wrapper. The roll is wrapped so that the rice is on the outside. Pieces of seafood are placed on top of the roll and it is garnished with flat strips of vegetable. The roll is covered with plastic wrap and then pressed into place. With the plastic wrap still on, it is sliced into pieces and pressed again. The plastic wrap is removed and the dragon sushi rolls are arranged on a platter in the shape of a dragon and drizzled with sauce and toppings. This video is for someone who is very familiar with sushi making and the ingredients used, as there are no verbal instructions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades